About Lab Grown Diamonds
- Ethical and environmentally friendly: Lab-grown diamonds are not mined from the earth, so they do not contribute to environmental damage or human rights violations that can occur with traditional diamond mining
- More Affordable: Lab-grown diamonds are typically less expensive than natural diamonds of similar quality
- Consistency and Predictability: Because lab-grown diamonds are created in a controlled laboratory, the process is much more predictable than natural diamond mining, which can result in more consistent quality
- Responsible sourcing: buying lab-grown diamonds can be an ethical and environmentally-friendly choice for consumers who want to ensure that their diamond is responsibly sourced
- Modern Technology: advancements in technology allow lab-grown diamonds to be produced in a faster and more efficient way than natural diamond
- Variety of colours: Lab Grown diamonds can be created in a variety of colors, including yellow, blue, and pink, while natural diamonds are mainly found in only white, yellow, and brown.
Natural Diamonds are formed miles under the Earth’s surface where High amounts of Pressure, along with High amounts of heat gradually compress carbon atoms over the course of 1 Billion to 3 Billion years to finally forming a Natural Diamond. These raw diamonds are mined and later cut and polished by professionals to get that perfect Diamond sparkle.
LAB GROWN DIAMOND
Laboratory Grown Diamond’s are made in machines that are about the size of an average dishwasher. These machines replicate the extreme temperatures and pressure that would be used to form a natural diamond. Thin plates of Diamond are inserted into the machine, and once started, over-time these Diamonds will grow larger and larger till they are ready to be cut and polished. The process that would take a naturally formed Diamond about 1 to 3 Billion years, can be done in a Lab Grown Diamond Machine in under 3 months.