Engagement ring buying guide
At Diamonair, we empathize with the significance of purchasing an engagement ring or wedding band, a pivotal moment in one’s life. To ease this process, we have created a comprehensive buying guide to assist our valued customers in making informed decision and ensuring a seamless purchasing experience.
1. Set a Budget
- We believe there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to setting a budget for your engagement ring. It is important to consider both your significant other’s preferences and your own financial circumstances when determining what budget feels comfortable for you.
- Our team is dedicated to helping you find the perfect lab-grown diamond, striking a balance between size, quality, and budget. As lab-grown diamonds are inherently more budget-friendly, you can rest assured that you will find a stunning ring without breaking the bank.
2. Pick your Diamond/Ring Setting
- We offer a wide range of ring settings to suit every style, lifestyle and personality. With our guidance and expertise, you can narrow down the options to find the perfect ring for your partner.
- To make the process easier, think about your partner’s fashion and accessory preferences, as well as any hints they may have dropped about their dream ring. And remember, choosing the right ring style can be the hardest part, so don’t worry if you’re feeling overwhelmed.
- Next, we recommend selecting the Diamond you would like, if not already chosen. When it comes to diamonds, we suggest you take a minute to understand the Four C’s. This can help you narrow down your choices to a diamond that will fit within your budget and be the best choice for your ring.
- We understand that purchasing an engagement ring is a significant expense, which is why we offer flexible payment options to ease the process. We offer up front payments, as well as easy monthly payments through Affirm. Our goal is to provide you with a seamless and enjoyable purchasing experience so you can focus on the joy of the occasion.
- Insuring your valuable jewelry is a smart choice for protection and peace of mind. Our team recommends comprehensive coverage for emergencies such as loss, theft, or damage. Invest in Jewelry insurance for security and peace of mind for your cherished pieces.
- The final step is yours to take! Whatever stunning engagement ring you choose your proposal will be cherished moment that both of you will treasure for a lifetime.